EurocarniIs the monthly magazine about the economy, regulatory and technology of all meats.
Its articles vary from the European legislation to the production, manufacturing, processing and commercialization of all meats, up to case studies on leading Companies, international events, fairs and meetings.
"Eurocarni" is not a simple magazine. It is a real operating instrument for the meat industry.
Premiata Salumeria ItalianaIs the bimonthly magazine specialized in genuine Italian food.
Each issue is characterized by a deep focus on the production of Italian delicatessen products such as coldcuts, cheese, pasta, olive oil, vinegar and wine.
It is a precious tool for all delicatessen producers that spread the culture of the Italian quality food through out the national and international markets.
Il PesceIs the bimonthly magazine specialized in the Italian and international aquaculture and fish industry.
The articles of "Il Pesce" host contents on aquaculture companies, on main issues of the fish sector up to the technology and scientific training of fish industry operators.
"Il Pesce" is a point of reference for the Italian and European fish sector.
Annuario del Pesce e della PescaThe European database for the fish and aquaculture industry. An updated databank of the fish sector with full information on suppliers, aquaculture companies, traders and markets.
Euro Annuario CarneThe European and extra European database for the meat industry. An updated databank of all companies dedicated to slaughtering, processing, distributing fresh meat and meat products.
News settore Meat
- 17/02/2017 New Traditional Speciality Guaranteed (TSG) product from UK approved by the Commission
- 03/02/2017 UK exporters trained on us beef and lamb import requirements
- 03/02/2017 Animal Welfare: the Commission adopts the creation of a Platform
- News Archive Meat
News settore Food
- 17/02/2017 CETA marks the beginning of a new era in the EU-Canada relationship
- 03/02/2017 Commission approves new Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) from Spain
- 28/11/2016 CIBUS TEC 2016: record figures. For the food processing technology sector, 2016 ends with a turnover of 5.6 billion, and exports continually on the rise
- News Archive Food
News settore Fish